What should he do?

Hello everyone,Thanks for the comment on my last post,hope you are having a good weekend as am having,i am really worried on a matter and its getting me sick .My elder brother has been dating this girl for like 9 months now,he cares for and loves this lady so much .They dont oftenly see each other but they do communicate everyday.My brother always tell me that this lady sometimes do annoying things but he always forgive and forget due to the love he has for her.One of the thing she did was on her Birthday,my brother was out of the country but he has sent her birthday gift even before her day.he was the first person to call her for bithday wishes as his babe but in the evening of that day,My brother called her almost 50 times. from 7pm till dawn ,she refused to pick the call.,what could this girl be doing,where could she be,what is happening,thats the question my bro was asking himself,Then he called me and i calm him down as his sister but all the same i knew in my mind that this lady might be with another person which might not have given her the permission to receive my brother's call.My brother wept that night cos he is a very emotional guy. Then the second day ,in the night she called and my brother asked him why was my call not picked ,she said i was in the club with my frieds and the place was noisy,so i couldnt pick it.after that .my bro forgave her and they moved on.But one day ,an argument occured between them during their conversation and she said all of a sudden that i need a man ,cos my friend got married yesterday,dont you think i need a serious man ,i need a man now but not your type.my brother thought he was dreaming.what did you just say,after 9 months,i gave you my love ,my heart ,my soul and you are just knowing now that am not your type.She now said,i dont think you have anything serious to offer me .
See this lady talking oooo,her former boyfriend left her and impregnated another lady ,before my brother found her and showed her what true love is.My brother felt bad that day cos no lady has ever said statement like that to a fine guy like him before.Since then my brother stopped the communication,(chatting,calling and texting).But whenever my brother log in ,he would see her offlines trying to talk to him,she texted my brother that she is sorry that she loves him ,hope he loves her too,she even called that why is my brother not calling her, but i ve told my brother not to reply her cos the statement she made has been on her mind since but that was the spot she was chanced to let him know,what else does she wants from him after humiliating him with such statement(You are not my type ,i need a man of my type)

But my question is why would a lady do something of such for a guy after spending 9 months with you,why couldn;t she tell him earlier before taking it far.Pls i need your advice on this matter cos i dont want my brother to make any mistake with any lady.Should he go back to that lady since she is the one trying to communicate with him now or should he leave her alone.Thanls so much

12 comments:

Harry said...

Hmmmn... I amn no expert but I feel your brother will figure something out...

la~pimpette said...

Is this the same person that wrote the previous post?? U seem sad here....
anyway, your brother should follow his heart!

Myne said...

If your brother likes the girl, they can talk about it. Maybe she was depressed from her friend's marriage and that was why she said that.

victoria adekojo said...

@harry,thannks for your comment
@la pimpette,na me oo,i just wrote it sample different opinion before i take my action cos u know myself,
@Myne,i feel you,will try to talk to him to decide what to do

Adeoluwa - NBB said...

I guess they can both work it out.

Unknown said...

You didn't deal with the punctuation mark..
Well,she might have been with a guy,then aain, she might have been clubbing..But I would think for someone who is truly inlove, you'd reall want to talk to that love of yours especially as he's away and all, and having see his 50 calls, she should call ASAP.
Thing is she took him for granted.
Myne was right when she said she might have been depressed so I won't argue on that.
Thing is before he takes her back he should find out where her loyalties lie..
There should be love, trust, faith and hope. Above all Maturity.

Please vote for my poem titled FOR ME THEY AND THEM on www.naijastories.com
Thank you

Fragilelooks said...

let ur broda tink it tru. these matters of the heart cn b very tricky

sosexy said...

The chic has seen a sweet mumu.( sorry)
She's on a rebound after being hurt and dumped.Your bro HAD better think it through.
Hope you'd be voting for 2cute's poem titled FOR ME YOU AND THEY?pLEASE DO

Blogoratti said...

Sometimes people don't turn out the way we hope for...

victoria adekojo said...

@NBB,Thanks i guess so
@2cute4u,i undertsand what u mean ,thanks so much
@Fragilelooks,ummm yes ooo,thanks for coming
@sosexy,yes she is acting like that,thanks for coming.
@blogorati,thats people for you,thanks for coming

Anonymous said...

Na wa. Myne raised a good point about being depressed from the wedding... Envy is a powerful emotion and it can meks u feel so low that u lash out at those u care about...

With that being said, u know what they say about good girls and bad boys. Maybe the girl isnt used to a guy that doesnt bring drama- all the constant fighting and making up... That could have been the reason. This is not a good enough basis to dissolve the entire realtionship, though... Your brother should still try to get back in touch with her. Cutting off contact won't solve anything. If after discussing, he still feels like it isn't worth it, then it's his call.

Please don't tell him not to pick her call cos when he startes to get depressed about losing her and/or sees her with another guy, the whole thing can come back on you... Blaiming you for hindering their reconciliation and all that... Abeg o, matters of the heart are a no-go area! Free them so they can sort it out themselves...

victoria adekojo said...

@F and M ,thaks so much for your advice,i will def.look into it

Post a Comment